Welcome to CMake Python Distributions’s documentation!¶
CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files, and generate native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
The CMake python wheels provide CMake 3.13.3.
- Building the CMake Python wheel
- Understanding the Build-system
This project is maintained by Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin from Kitware Inc. It is covered by the Apache License, Version 2.0.
CMake is distributed under the OSI-approved BSD 3-clause License. For more information about CMake, visit http://cmake.org
- Documentation: http://cmake-python-distributions.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Source code: https://github.com/scikit-build/cmake-python-distributions
- Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/scikit-build